Hamsters - GrandmasterJ



    Hamsters is a classic map made for Counter-Strike 1.6 by the legendary mapper, Nipper. The whole map is a hamster habitat floating in space. The walls are transparent making enemy movement obvious. It's a really good map for Counter-Strike 1.6.

SCMapDB page

Author: Nipper

Date of final release: 2016

Maps in package: 1

Map review of Hamsters

(originally posted on SCMapDB)

by GrandmasterJ | November 28, 2021 | 787 characters

    I've played the original Hamsters map on Counter-Strike 1.6 so I knew what I was getting into. But I expected a few enemies or some sort of additions or upgrades for Sven. Nope, this is the map from Counter-Strike in Sven. That's it.

    I guess it would be a good PVP map, but this is Sven CO-OP, I don't think I've ever actually played PVP.

Pros:

  • Classic Nipper map from 1.6
  • Great for PVP

Cons:

  • It's ported to Sven but has nothing added for Sven gameplay
  • nobody plays PVP
  • Novelty of being a hamster falls off immediately, without PVP there is nothing to do

Score: 4 / 10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deluge - Dunkelschwamm

Zombie Squad - Dunkelschwamm

Dark Seekers - Dunkelschwamm