Halloween Blackwoods - GrandmasterJ

 


    Halloween blackwoods is one of a few maps made by a Chinese mapper known as GreenTea MiaoMiaoLe. Due to language and regional barriers that's really all I know of the mapper. This individual has made no less than four Halloween maps along with two non-Halloween but still horror-themed maps. This particular one is unfinished and it shows.


Author: GreenTea MiaoMiaoLe

Date of final release: 2013

Maps in package: 1

Map review of Halloween Blackwoods
(originally posted on SCMapDB)
by GrandmasterJ | November 27, 2021 | 883 characters

    I didn't have any expectations going into this map and I was still disappointed. My experience can be summarized in one sentence: I don't like invisible enemies.

    There are 2(?) invisible zombies with tons of health and they plague the players pretty much the entire game. Then you open a door and the map is over. I had no fun.

    I guess the aesthetic was pretty cool. There was a large windmill with turning blades that looked very impressive. But it is hard to enjoy the scenery when you have to watch out for invisible enemies.

Pros:

  • Great aesthetic, nice textures, awesome windmill
  • short
Cons:

  • invisible enemies
  • invisible enemies with 15000+ health
Score: 2 / 10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deluge - Dunkelschwamm

What is this place and why should I care?

Zombie Squad - Dunkelschwamm