Fun Fun Fun - GrandmasterJ

 


    This is a map that has nothing to do with the title. The map description is candid about the fact that the rooms are textureless, the hallways are pitch black, and there are a ton of monsters.

SCMapDB page

Author: Robootto

Date of final release: 2005

Maps in package: 1

Map review of Fun Fun Fun

(originally posted on SCMapDB) 

by GrandmasterJ | December 12, 2021 | 816 characters

    This map is a large well lit room filled with what looks like a handful of each alien enemy with a large very dark hallway wrapped around it that ends in a ramp to a platform that overlooks the room. From this platform I can see a hole in the ceiling that is so far up I will never be able to get in there without cheats. From screenshots I can see weapons in there. Down here I don't have weapons, I have a pistol and 17 bullets.

    I feel like this map is a slap in the face.

Pros:

Cons:

  • absolute terrible design in every category
  • players are taunted with actual fun just out of reach

Score: 0 / 10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deluge - Dunkelschwamm

What is this place and why should I care?

Zombie Squad - Dunkelschwamm